This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Simple querry ...help needed..
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot com>
- To: Shrikar <shrikar at poseidontech dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:51:44 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Simple querry ...help needed..
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This is a small may be a simple question but I couldnt find a satisfying
> answer on any website. Please help.
> Once I have got the eCos sources and the binutils are built properly, how
> can I configure the eCos for various targets ?.
> Is it mere the task of an option as --target = x-x-x at the time of
> building the eCos ?. If yes where can I get the triplet for various targets
Read the documentation, in particular the Getting Started manual:
> Is there any configuration tool available for eCos on linux as it is
> available on Windows.? If yes how can I invoke and use it?
Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223) 271062
Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley || Opinions==mine
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss