This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Using JFFS2 on CIRRUS EDB7xxx board
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot com>
- To: Patrice GERIN <patrice dot gerin at voila dot fr>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:56:52 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Using JFFS2 on CIRRUS EDB7xxx board
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd.
- References: <GS4VJE$IaNbxLgOzsHGRHCvxKXjL_6r3aa0imArXDpjdMj_JIqy6jA6n@voila.fr>
Patrice GERIN wrote:
> - I didn't manage to download the JFFS2 trough the CVS. I used this command line with the password anoncvs :
> $ cvs -d :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/home/cvs login
> (Logging in to email@example.com)
> CVS password:
> cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.infradead.org:2401 failed: Attempt to connect timed out without establishing a connection
> - I didn't manage to install the jffs2-v1_0_0.epk with ecos administration tools.
> o Where can i download the latest version of JFFS2 ?
> o Has anybody tried JFFS2 on a EDB7xxx CIRRUS logic board?
Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223) 271062
Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley || Opinions==mine
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss