This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: I got a problem about cygmon 'go' command.
- From: Jesper Skov <jskov at redhat dot com>
- To: yoocomet <yoocomet at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: eCos Discuss <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 28 Feb 2002 09:17:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] I got a problem about cygmon 'go' command.
- References: <01e301c1be93$1dd01290$a95dd9d2@LocalHost>
On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 07:59, yoocomet wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'll port cygmon v2.05 to my board.
> It is similar to ixp1200 evaluation board.
> I copy linux kernel to SDRAM(c4008000) and I'll execute linux kernel like.
FYI CygMon is not being worked on anymore. The future is RedBoot.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss