Re: Oddly formatted target.ld

I finally stopped fussy around with the "newer" version of gcc I had
been trying to use and built the tools just like the instructions
said.  At this time the target.ld looks good and I have built and
started to run the test & example files.

-Bill

PS - do you know of anyone using a JTAG version of the debugger?
I'm currently playing with Atmel's AT91EB40 eval board (AT91M80800).
Our final hardware will not have an ethernet chip and we are planning
on using both serial ports in the application.

That brings to mind a couple of other questions
- does eCos need a console and if so, how well does it run with the
  console redirected to NULL?
- how can I specify for the application code and as much of eCos as
  possible to be built in thumb mode?

PPS - the mount points were OK