Re: Ethernet arp/problem

Here's another data point for those that are interested : With optimization
turned off the TCP stuff seems broken (the symptom is that it arp who-has an
address and doesn't act after receiving the reply).  With it set to -O2
thigs seem to work.

Pretty scary.  So somewhere probably in the driver code there is a race
condition that works ok when optimized, but fails when the code is not
optimized.  I just hope the error doesn't crop up during normal operation.

I'm pretty sure it is somehow related to the ARP stuff not getting updated
properly.

-Erik Reikes