physical memory layout info from within Redboot

I'm looking forward to move the linux-exec command up a bit (from the file
packages/hal/arm/sa11x0/var/current/src/redboot_linux_exec.c) so it could be
usable for all ARM targets instead of only being available to SA11x0.

Since all Linux ARM kernels should use the same boot method, there is no
reason for not having this functionality be available to any new ARM targets
Redboot is ported to.  There are some small things I intend to fix in the
process as well, like determining many default values for reloc addr, image
length, etc. directly from the kernel zImage binary, and validating the
zImage magic number to ensure we're actually dealing with a Linux kernel
image.

However the most important information currently missing for the param tag
list is the physical memory layout of the target Redboot is runing on.  I
still can't figure out how and where that information could be retrieved in
an architecture independent way, wether Redboot is built for a SA110, an
XScale, etc.  What I need is the RAM physical location(s) and size(s).

Any info welcome.

Nicolas