RE: Re: cvs [server aborted]: can't chdir(/nohome): No such file or directory

Right, that works for me, too (although I dont quite understand why...).

Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: Simoncc [mailto:simoncc@ms46.url.com.tw]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 6:18 PM
To: sankar@telocity.com
Cc: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: [ECOS] Re: cvs [server aborted]: can't chdir(/nohome): No such
file or directory

Hello Sankar & all guys,
    well, my cvs is working now.
I did not change any environment variables.
I think cvs server there should be set to read-only mode such that
the history file could not created there.
Try to add a option '-l' into your cvs lines...
i.e.
    cvs -l -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/ecos -z 9 co -P ecos
now it's downloading ...

Simon