Re: Multiple ISRs trigger single DSR?

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 10:32:18AM +0000, Nick Garnett wrote:
> Grant Edwards <grante@visi.com> writes:
>
> > Is there any reason I can't have one DSR hooked to two
> > different ISRs?
>
> None at all, you just pass the same pointer in when you create the
> interrupt object. It was always intended that this be possible, which is
> why thing like the vector and data are passed to it. You could even
> attach one ISR to more than one interrupt vector if you want.

Cool.

It turns out I also need to trigger multiple DSRs from a single
ISR.  I assume there's nothing wrong with making multiple calls
to isr_interrupt_post_dsr()?  I haven't gotten to the point
where I can tell whether it's working or not...

If I want to do ISR->DSR linkage completely manually, can I
create a a "fake" interrupt object that is never attached and
just use it as object to hold a pointer to a DSR -- just be
something to pass to isr_interrupt_post_dsr() from an ISR that
never triggers it's own DSR?

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com