RE: Lose GDB connection after net download

>> My ethernet driver is for Realtek 8139C+.

>NE2k clone at a guess? Do consider contributing back, if you wrote it
>yourself :-).

No, it is not NE2K clone. It is 10/100M adapter, and use PCI DMA master mode in descriptor base. It is much like i82559.  I am like to contribute it back, but I have to take some time to clean it up.

>> >There are various CDL options which, if changed from default, could cause
>> >this. Have you changed any from the default in your application's eCos
>> >configuration?
>>
>> Yes, I have enabled ROM_MONITOR and set startup type to "floppy". However, these changes are working via I82559 adapter.

>I'm talking about the downloaded application's eCos configuration here. If
>you linked it with an eCos config with those options set I would be
>surprised it got as far as it did!

>For an eCos config to be used with a downloaded app, you shouldn't need to
>set ROM_MONITOR, nor set the startup type - leave it as RAM as that's where
> it is loading to.

I misunderstood your question, I thought you are asking about the option of redboot. All the option are default in my downloaded application.

David