Re: gnupro toolkit?

right, just wanted to make sure we're on the same
page.

there are indeed cross versions of all the hostside
tools. i'll hunt through my notes to see how and
where i got them.

have you searched the ecos website and the mailing
list archives? i'm pretty sure this is discussed in
one or the other.

you might also look through all the 'latest' ecos
documentation, as they call it:

  http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/

i seem to recall that in all this body of knowledge
there were conflicting instructions for getting
and building the cross tools, which is why i want
to search my notes.

good luck,

michael

fact i thing that's