Minimum Footprint of eCos

Hi

In the ecos faq Its is mentioned that minimum foot print is 3k ROM n 1k
RAM
But using the config tool I could only get a footprint of 7k ROM n 3k
RAM
The packages i Have
are
	eCos Kernel( with all features disabled)
	eCos Infrastructure( with bare minimum features )
	eCos HAL( with bare minimum features )

These is the least configuration which i could build.

If there is some other way of configuring the eCos please let me know.
Or if there is some other option to be used, please let me know

bye
with regards
Ashok I