This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
eCos port of lwip
- From: Jani Monoses <jani at iv dot ro>
- To: <lwip at sics dot se>
- Cc: <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 19:34:19 +0300 (EEST)
- Subject: [ECOS] eCos port of lwip
there is a working but not optimal port for eCos at
It is definitely smaller than (but not as featureful and performant as)
the OpenBSD derived stack in eCos but I did no benchmarks yet.
See the readme's in the archive on how to use it .
Tested with an ARM EDB7211 from Cirrus Logic but should theoretically
work with any setup since the network driver is hw independent.
Performance and memory usage needs to be improved as well as package
for ecos folks: lwip is at http://www.sics.se/~adam/lwip
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss