Fw: [nanogui] Nano-X as a component of eCos? (Was: Re: [nanogui] eCos support in CVS)

 Hi,
 After some work about porting Nano-X to eCos (I've done some work about
 porting Nano-X to Linux synthetic target last year),
 I think it may be more elegant to incorporate the (CVS Version of )
 Microwincows/Nano-X as a component of eCos,
 in some sort of eCos package since the nature of Nano-X is, in my opinion,
 closer to a library, not to an application.

 Making Nano-X an eCos component may also eliminate some unnecessary
 configuration in the Nano-X side
 if we adapt the eCos CDL mechanism to the Nano-X configuration mechanism
 (which is using makefile flags).

 Any comment for this idea?

 Regards,
 I-Jui Sung
 --
 mailto: ijsung@csie.nctu.edu.tw
 Department of Computer Science & Information Enginerring,