Problems buidling the CVS snapout for 4-7-2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
I am having a number of problems building the CVS snap out for 4-7-2002,
Sunday. Basically it breaks towards the ending of the process. It claims
that there is nothing to do for a specific target.  Since the script
output will take up too much space, I am posting it to a website for the
machine, that is under one of its names,
http://obiwanthejediknight.home.att.net   (Everything will be there, by
Midnight EDT) Once there, navigate towards the location for the script
files. I say files, because it happened three times. Please, any of you
who recognize the problem, I would like the response via off list
e-mail. The selected target will be the Linux synthetic target, and it
will be the x86 based one. As this is my second go round with eCos, and
my first one with the problem, I do not know if is a real bug, and needs
to go into the bug tracker mechanism.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi