How can i use eCos without RedBoot?

Hi,
	I'm running eCos very well with RedBoot,but i met a problem that if
i don't use RedBoot.
My bios do nothing but some initialization of H/W (and no GDB stub
included),
i've tried to configure my eCos application to have / have not DGB stub, and
both case will fail to run my application.
At the beginning, the main thread work well, and it get exception whenever
the main thread go to sleep.

If any one successfully configure the eCos application without working with
RedBoot?

Thank you in advance.

William