MIPS Atlas network problems

Hi,
I'm trying to get the MIPS Atlas board up running with network support.

There seems to be some promlems with the if_atlas.c file. The file can't
compile if CYGSEM_MIPS_ATLAS_SET_ESA is defined, it fails when fetching the
hardware address (in function atlas_saa9730_init() ).
In case CYGSEM_MIPS_ATLAS_SET_ESA is defined it should just do nothing as
enaddr is already initialized.

I've not included the redboot package (CYGPKG_REDBOOT) which makes the file
create an interrupt handler. As far as I can see the LAN interrupt is never
enabled - is it true ? - I do not know the SAA9730 device very well as I'm
still waiting for some datasheets.

Any one who has tried to run network tests on the ATLAS board without the
redboot package ?

Thanks in advance.
Frank Rolsted Jensen