R:run tests

It seems that gdb behaves differently, sometimes it
hanges in the midle
of downloading, sometimes it gives me "You can't do
that when your target is 'exec'. What does it really
mean anyway?
(before that I did
1)File->target setting->remote/serail, 38400, COMx,
2)Run->connect to target. It returned "Successfully
connected" )

> First of all, I've put up a new redboot binaries.
Try that.

With older one I can redirect target console to
serial, (I can redboot
logo through serial port, of cause I disconnect it
when I start gdb).
But not the new onw. What did you do differently?

> Secondly, before the "target remote" do "set
remotedebug 1" (or "set debug
> remote 1" for newer GDBs).
>

> Jifl
> --
> Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK.
Tel: +44 (1223) 271062
> Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous
Huxley || Opinions==mine

http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos