terminal emulator, gdb_stub and ROM Filesystem

Hi,

I am using a hardware platform similar to SAX1100 board. I am new
to this field. I have several questions:

1. I am wondering if eCOS can support any terminal emulator using serial
port? Like I have installed a Linux version to IPAQ and I can use
minicom or Hyperterminal to connect to IPAQ using the serial port.

2.
I am using gdb_stub to debug the program.
But Every time the user program finished, the arm-elf-gdb on
the pc lost the control. I have to reset the hardware to be
able to load user program and debug. That is painful.
Is there anyway that I can load, debug programs again and again
without reset the hardware?

3.
And I am also planning to use ROM File system. How can I download some
files directly to the target's File system? How can we access the File
system from PC end?

thanks,

Gang LU