Linux Synthetic and networking

Hi all,

	Does the Linux Synthetic platform allow networking on the native system?
  In other words, does the ECOS kernel default to native linux socket
calls, or is ECOS simulating a fake network stack internally? I'm
looking to debug a tcpip application, but I need to connect to it from a
  seperate tcpip client (ie ftp server and client).

Thanks,

Steve
--
Stephen Polkowski