Ecos Config for i386 --help

Hi all
1]    I've succeded in building ecos along with hello.c  using
i386-elf-gcc.I got an out put file named a.out
2] I down loaded Redboot from site..copied it to a floppy
    and booted in redboot

  Now i want to flash the image i build to the RAM of my i386
mechine.

   How could i can do it?Can u pls tell me the stpes i should
follow?

  Do i need to use GDB? or Redboot alone is enough?
  Can i flash  it to RAM of my mechine  with out using network
cables?
  Hope to hear from u soon
    Thanks in advance
   regards