RE: ezmlm warning

Hello from Gregg C Levine
>From the stuff below, the ezmlm 'droid ah, program claims to be having
problems managing my address, it claims that there were problems, and
that there was a collection of bounces, that with regard to sending
things. Is there some way that I could see those bounces? I haven't sent
anything to the list, because I have temporarily ceased working on my
project, and I am involved with a different one, on a different platform
other then the ones on the webpage. Further my ISP insists that were
problems with its abilities to send mail around the Internet. Those
problems were fixed, as of 8PM EDT. Also can someone who represents the
owner, or the owner himself examine the message below, and tell me what
it means in a private message?
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi