RE: Performance problem mpc8xx

Hi again,

Is there any way in eCos to monitor what's happening in the CPU. For example
how much time we spend in my loop-function relative to the idle thread and
other processing like timer interrupt and so on.

Spontaniously - where do you think the problem lies? Is this a HW setup
problem or do we have a SW problem where we for example reacts on some
interrupt?

Regards, Daniel