building ecos docs

Hi,

I tried to build the ecos documentation from the SGML sources.
Since I had installed all the jade/docbook stuff anyway, I did not expect
any major difficulties, but that was obviously wrong. After executing
'makemakefile', I got a makefile that uses strange hardcoded paths,
such as 'TOPLEVEL = ../../ecc'. I created a link with that name to
my packages directory, but then the makefile obviously tried to make
'smart' guesses as to where I have my things installed (catalog files and
so on), and again it wouldn't work.

Can anybody explain the coditions that must be met in order to
successfully build the docs?

tk
Thomas Koeller, Software Development

Basler Vision Technologies