RE: New eCos mailing lists

remove me from your mail list please....

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Larmour [mailto:jifl@jifvik.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 8:03 PM
To: ecos-announce@sources.redhat.com
Cc: eCos discussion

A number of new mailing lists for the eCos project have been created, in
particular <ecos-devel@sources.redhat.com> and
<ecos-patches@sources.redhat.com>. Details can be found at
<http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/intouch.html>, but in summary:

* <ecos-devel@sources.redhat.com> is to be used for general discussion
among those developing new features and new ports of eCos itself, rather
than general requests for help or information about using or installing
eCos etc.

* <ecos-patches@sources.redhat.com> is used to submit patches for inclusion
in the source repository, and any discussion arising from those patches.

Please note the Reply-To set on this mail, and for those who have mailed me
in the past, my new e-mail address. Do not mail my old address - I will not
be able to read it.