Problems using JTAG Debugger with text-mounted files

Hello,

I'm interested using eCos with ConfigTool V2.08 for Windows (Win98 B). The
first test works fine.

I found in the Release History changes.txt the information:

*** Version 2.08, October 25th 2001
- Mounts /ecos-x paths (where x is a drive letter) for repository, build and
install paths, so that the compiler is always using text-mounted files.

Compiler and linker are still working with this but I have problems with my
JTAG-debugger from Lauterbach.

In the outputfile the debug-info about the place of sourcecode is now coded
like this:

/ecos-c/my_path/interesting_file instead of /my_path/interesting_file.

The debugger misinterprets this. It's not possible to find the sources
because C:\ecos-c\my_path\... doesn't exists.

Is there a workaround for using Lauterbachs JTAG-Debugger with the new
text-mounting feature?

Best regards,
Thomas Motz
System Architect Communication

S E G  GmbH & Co. KG
Krefelder Weg 47
D-47906 Kempen
P.O. Box 10 07 55
D-47884 Kempen
Germany

E-mail: mailto:t.motz@newage-avkseg.com
Internet: http://www.newage-avkseg.com
Phone: +49 (0) 21 52 145-336
Fax: +49 (0) 21 52 145-200

Limited Partnership, Court of Reg. Kempen HRA 1478
Managing Directors: Werner Schmitz, Kurt Leyendeckers
Personally Liable Partner:
SEG-Schaltanlagen-Elektronik-Geräte-Verwaltungsges. mbH
Court of Reg. Kempen HRB 453