Re: eCos Opportunity

On Thursday 06 June 2002 20:40, James wrote:
> If anyone would be interested in an eCos/ARM development
> project/opportunity please email me.  Thanks.
> James Musselman
> james@rdx.com

Hello:

  Once I did a trial port of eCos v1.2x to Atmel ARM7 microcontroller. In
simulator everything worked fine. I dveloped an Atmel based microcontroler
board, for the purpose of producing theatre light consoles, but then
everything stuck. The production price for low quantity of microcontroller
boards was much higher then the price of Advantech Biscuit industrial single
board PC, which was also suitable for our purpose and runs well under eCos.

 We are intrested in project, if You tell us what HW is there on Your ARM
board, to see if the board is suitable also for us.

thanks

iz