Re: About adding new platform

"jameshq" <jameshq@liverpool.ac.uk> writes:

> Thanks for your reply.
>   What I want to do is to use another set of gcc development tools (for
> example If I configured another tools set  xxx-elf-gcc, xxx-elf-g++ .... I
> want to use the new tool set as the development when I build the library)
> for the new platform that's why I want to add a new platform.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> best regards!

If you just want to change the prefix of the toolchain, then change
the value of CYGBLD_GLOBAL_COMMAND_PREFIX in the config tool. An even
better way is to build the toolchain with the expected name and just
change your shell PATH to point to the new tools. That way you don't
have to remember to change this each time you reconfigure.

--
Nick Garnett - eCos Kernel Architect