Re: ecos for ATLAS (MIPS 4Kc)

Hi,

I installed Wincvs 1.3 & Python on the Win98 machine.

CVS Repository Configuration
Authentication: pserver
Host address: source.redhat.com
User name: anoncvs

User password: anoncvs

Create >> chechout module
Module name & path on server: ecos
Local folder to check out to: C:\
After I cliecked ok this checked out a lot of files under
C:\ecos\CVS ,
C:\ecos\doc ,
C:\ecos\examples &
C:\ecos\packages

after some time it gave an error message like this & stopped,
cvs95 [checkout aborted]: *PANIC* administration files missing

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

Then I closed & try this again. This time I get the error message only, below is the capture of the error message window:

Python 2.2.1 (#34, Apr 9 2002, 19:34:33) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)] on win32
CVSROOT: anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/ecos (password authentication)
TCL is available, shell is enabled : help (select and press enter)
cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:2401/cvs/ecos

*****CVS exited normally with code 0*****

cvs checkout -P ecos (in directory C:\)
cvs95 checkout: in directory .:
cvs95 [checkout aborted]: *PANIC* administration files missing

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

Please help me through this. Thanks a lot.

-Mike.