Re: Red Hat backs away from eCos?

Since I'm just starting a commercial project based on eCos, I'd just like
to find out what happens from here?  Will development continue as it
is or will the code base be moved to sourceforge or some place
similar?

I'm not worried that RedHat dropped it, but I'd just like to know if there
is a definite path from here.

And good luck to those that got laid off.

-tim