Re: Install ecos 2.0

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Quan Xa Lon wrote:

> I tried to install ecos 2.0 by typing the command ./ecosconfig in the ecos
> directory. I received the message
>
> configure: error: can not find sources in . or ..

I assume you've gotten the code from CVS.

Go here and read the section about "Using the Repository":
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html

Essentially you need to define "ECOS_REPOSITORY" to be the path to the
"packages" directory.

One you've done that, you use the ecosconfig tool to build ecos for your
specific platform.

For example, see:
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/tutorials/arm/ecos-tutorial.11.html#12948

Scott