Re: source code credits/ EB55 port

Hi Pete,

We have also been planning to do an EB55 port. We are pretty well into the details and differences of the AT91 series, and starting from the EB40 stuff I believe an EB55 porting effort should not be very large job. But we haven't found the time needed yet.... :-(
If it turns out that nobody else yet has made such a port, we'd be willing to share the work in doing such a port somewhere after the summer.

Cheers, /Kjell
--
Kjell Svensson Embedded Technology Manager
Techtribe Solutions AB Tel: +46 (0)31 706 06 00