Re: Latest eCos CVS docs with search facility

On Monday 01 July 2002 09:11, Holger Schurig wrote:
> > I'll apreciate any comments.
>
> I appreciate the site and service you've gave the community!
>

> (The first page still has a header of "Test Page ..", maybe you change
> this some time)

This is still a test page. There's no link from main www.vsr.si page to it.
But the docs inthere will be updated promptly.

Later the page will be extended with some usefull patches and epk-s.

Free IP-s are still here and one day I might put a dedicated eCos public
server on it (eg for the docs, patches, advices)

iz