diag_printf problem

Hi,

I am using Redboot with ebsa285 HAL for my board which has SA110/21285
on it. I am finding it difficult to debug the problem as there is no
emulator support. I am using Linux as Host. I tested the UART just by
configuring the registers directly. It works fine. Now through
diag_printf I am not seeing any output through the serial port.

I ran gdb on the Linux host but there also I am getting "Ignoring packet
error, continuing......"

In function
    hal_if_diag_init()    [ hal/common/current/src/hal_if.c ]
     CYGDBG_HAL_DIAG_TO_DEBUG_CHAN is enabled.
Is this means the GDB is enabled. How can I disable the GDB ?

thank you
prashant