Unable to execute twothreads.c

Hi
I am Khasim , I am currently in the process of porting ecos to an MPC 860
based board.

I am trying to execute the twothreads.c file.

I am getting only these messages what may be the reason

Entering twothreads' cyg_user_start() function
Beginning execution; thread data is 0
Thread 0: and now a delay of 239 clock ticks
Beginning execution; thread data is 1
Thread 1: and now a delay of 230 clock ticks

After this the control is in   _Z16idle_thread_mainj
ie hal_idle_thread_action.

What should I do for the threads to schedule.

I tried with diag_printf as well as printf.
I tried with thread safe enabled and disabled.
I have not enabled assert& trace option.

Please Reply
Thanks in anticipation

Khasim.
iWave