Re: Redboot DHCP and gateway support

> I am also interested in DHCP/Gateway support for Redboot.
> I would like to get your patch or have support added to
> the Redboot source if it is not already there.

I've attached patches containing my DHCP and default route
changes.

Disclaimer:

These patches are against a rather old version of Redboot
(circa December 2000).  Though I've tried to cull out
extraneous diffs, I've made a lot of changes unrelated to
DHCP/gateway, and these patches may contain unrelated changes
that may or may not have already been incorporated into the CVS
source tree (changes that you may or may not want).

IOW, don't apply the patches blindly.

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com