PowerPC FEC interrupt handler problem

Greetings.

I am porting ecos to Mpc860 based processor. I have built the TCP/IP stack
and FEC driver. The FEC interrupt handler is not at all called when I ping
from other system.

I am getting one more warning saying ESA unknown.Can any body say what is
ESA why it is telling ESA unknown?

How exactly the FEC interrupt handler is called when an interrupt occurs can
anybody explain.

With regards.

Khasim