Re: PowerPC FEC interrupt handler problem

Hi,

sorry, but i did not dive far enough into the interrupt handling,
because the API functions worked for me (even when i wrote my own
drivers!).

I have only one hint: The FEC driver only installs an interrupt handler,
if _FEC_USE_INTS is defined, so check this first.

Regards
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Heppner

High Speed Kamerasysteme  - Abt. Bildsensorik (ESY-B)
High Speed Camera Systems - Dept. Electronic Imaging (ESY-B)

Fraunhofer
Institut Integrierte Schaltungen
Angewandte Elektronik

Am Wolfsmantel 33