RE: Query

Yes, you need latest eCos 2.0 to support the ARM Integrator platform.

'Angel' is the ARM debug monitor which was in the PID platform. Integrator
platform has a similar debug monitor which allows downloading and
programming into flash of S-record files (use 'arm-elf-objcopy -S -O srec
<infile> <outfile>' to turn the ELF file produced by the linker into
S-records). So you can either download and flash your complete application
if you want it to run 'turnkey' (i.e. when you power on), or you can
download and flash Redboot, which will allow you to load your application
into RAM and debug it using GDB. I would recommend the Redboot route first.

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
www.jennic.com  Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655