EB40A port is done!

I've had the RAM version of redboot working for a while, but I just got the
ROM and ROMRAM versions working tonight.  It's amazing how a 208
channel, 500 MHz logic analyzer helps when debugging embedded systems
(thank you ebay).

Has Thomas Koeller's patches made it into CVS yet?  I need to get a fresh
copy then isolate my exact changes and remove all my debug code.
I also have a patched version of Jani Monoses' Atmel AT49xxxx flash
to submit also since Jani's code worked perfectly for the eb40a flash.
Jani, did you submit your code?

Anyone have tips for the best way to create the diffs?  To be honest
this will be my first real patch submission - everything else I've submitted
was usually telling a maintainer what I fixed then they applied the patch.
For example, which directory should the diffs be created from?  The
directory of the modified file or the cvs root?

Thanks to Thomas, Jani, Scott, and the ecos folks.  And to ebay for
my kick butt new (old) logic analyzer.

-tim drury