AW: #include <new> in mqueue.cxx

Hello!

Thanks for you response!

You are suggesting to install "libsupc++" - OK, but where to (and how)? And how do I tell the compiler where to find it?

And again why is it not part of the eCos repository?? The idea of such is to provide a working environment - I can hardly imagine that it relies on components that "maybe" exist on the build system. Or if yes, it should be documented somewhere...

As to your last two comments; I have at length considered the need for this construction and as bad style the usage is that we find in e.g. in kapi.cxx (yes - not nice is it?) the question is if somebody did it for a reason in the first place - like not having to rely on the new header?

Yet, as ever my primary target id to actually build a working app with eCos - and that is currently prohibited with this error (and I don't) seem to be the only. I will take whatever works in the long run, so I will be more then thankful for any advice that gets me there...

Regards,
Michael