RE: EB40A port is done!

Several weeks ago did that for the at91 watchdog driver,
I submitted, but up to now it has not been added to the
eCos code base either.

As for the modular AT91 HAL, no such copyright assignment
should be required. What I did is just a modification of the
existing AT91 HAL (I mostly moved things around) and therefore
the original copyright applies to it. I therefore cannot see
any copyright issues standing in the way of integrating it
into eCos.

tk

Thomas Koeller, Software Development

Basler Vision Technologies