Re: making and running tests

Greg's suggestion worked, but I changed it slightly.  I run objcopy to
convert the unknown (elf?) images to srec's and now the tests run.

Question: When I build the tests for an eb40a target, I'd like the compiler
to produce srecs instead of whatever the default is now - where do I
specify this.  I think I probably should be using a CYGBLD_GLOBAL_LDFLAGS
command in the ecm files, but where and how do I specify it?  I don't
want to override the current linker commands, I just want to add/replace
one to produce srecs.  Can this be done?

Alternately, where can I place another rule in the makefile to run objcopy
on the resulting executable?  I could edit the makefile directly but this
would be foolish since it gets re-written each time I create the build tree
from ecosconfig.  I've read the CDL docs, but I'm just not clear on the
correct way to create a new executable file.

Thanks for any help.
-tim