Re: making and running tests

James,

The ROMRAM image appears as though it resides completely in RAM even
though it is initially burned into flash.  If you look in hal_platform_setup.h
you can see the code that copies the flash image to ram - note that it has
no hard addresses coded into it which means the code is completely
relocatable.  So, the point being, that it doesn't matter _where_ the
ROMRAM image is located, it will copy itself to RAM where all the
hard coded addresses expect the code to be.

Did this explain it?

-tim

PS - I CC'd the list so that everyone can benefit from a good question and
a mediocre answer.