Changed ecc file format in ecosconfig - how to get the old??

I have build a new version of ecosconfig from sources downloaded yesterday.
Compared to version I built about a your ago, the format of the ecc file has
changed.

The old format has a lot of comments in it, which was very helpfull when you
had to do changes to the ecc file.
In the new format these comments are removed. Se example below.

Is there any option to ecosconfig, that makes it possible to get the old
format?

Here the example:

The new format:

cdl_component CYG_HAL_STARTUP {
    user_value ROM
};

The old format:

# >
# Startup type
# When targetting the EAVMCAN eval board it is possible to build
# the system for either RAM bootstrap or ROM bootstrap(s). Select
# 'ram' when building programs to load into RAM using onboard
# debug software such as Angel or eCos GDB stubs.  Select 'rom'
# when building a stand-alone application which will be put
# into ROM.
#
cdl_component CYG_HAL_STARTUP {
    # Flavor: data
    user_value ROM
    # value_source user
    # Default value: RAM
    # Legal values: "RAM" "ROM"

    # The following properties are affected by this value
    # option CYG_HAL_ROMTYPE
    #     ActiveIf: CYG_HAL_STARTUP == "ROM"
    # .....Lot of removed lines....
};

kind regards

Hans Peter

--
Hans Peter Jepsen          Phone: +45 74 88 50 11
Danfoss Drives A/S,        Fax:   +45 74 88 32 26