Re: Redboor problem with AT91EB40 board

On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 18:05, shouyi wrote:
> ecos-discuss:
>
> hi, I am a newbie to eCos. I have some problem when I use eCos one AT91EB40.
>
> I use graphic configuration tools on windows 2000 platform. I choose the EB40 template and
>
> redboot package in build menu. In the left tree base window, some item just like Atmel At91
>
> /EB40 FLASH memory support and Atmel AT91 serial device drivers is grey, and i can't change
>
> the option of these grey item. And I noticed the file "at91_flash.c" is not compiled when I
>
> build library. Is this mean that the flash and serial port are not supported in my
>
> configuration? So, how can I configurate my project, let redboot support both flash and
>
> serial port?

You need to import the appropriate configuration file, as well as
using the templates.  The templates can only provide a generic setup,
but they don't include FLASH support.

Try importing
  ecos/packages/hal/arm/at91/current/misc/redboot_ROMRAM.ecm

Gary Thomas                  |
eCosCentric, Ltd.            |
+1 (970) 229-1963            |  eCos & RedBoot experts
gthomas@ecoscentric.com      |
http://www.ecoscentric.com/  |