ipaq 37xx series?

Hi,

I've been having trouble with redboot on my ipaq 3760.

I can get redboot to run in RAM using the redboot_Win_CE.bin file through
the OSLoader. I have not yet been able to burn redboot into ROM because I
can't get the ROM version of redboot.bin loaded onto the ipaq. I have
tried the load command using xymodem and using tftp and I have problems
with both. With the xy modem, the ipaq does not seem to send out the 'C'
characters every few seconds to let the host know it is ready to receive.
With tftp, redboot does not seem able to deal with the LP Ethernet card in
the PCMCIA dual-expansion slot. It comes back with 'no network interfaces
found'. I'm beginning to thing that both of these problems are due to the
fact that I have a 37xx model, not the 36xx model to which ecos was
originally ported.

Has anyone out there gotten ecos into ROM on a 3700 model? Can anyone
help?

Thanks,
Celine
PS. Yes, I'm using the most up to date ecos/redboot, from the CVS
repository.

Celine Latulipe
PhD student
Computer Graphics Laboratory