how to add pxa250 to ecos?

If I understand the other directories in packages/hal/arm correctly, then some
(e.g. arm9, sa11x0) have a ./var directory that contains processor-generic
stuff. The other subdirs then contain board-specific stuff.

In the current ecos CVS there is in packages/hal/arm a directory xscale.
In this directory there is no ./var directory. So I thing that "verde"
(whatever this is) and iq80321 are both boards.

>From what I've seen in their sourcecodes, both things are quite different from
an PXA250, e.g. they seem to have PCI related hardware.

Therefore the question to the gurus: would the following structure

packages/hal/arm/pxa/ver - with PXA processor related stuff
packages/hal/arm/pxa/idp - for the Accelent IDP board
packages/hal/arm/pxa/ramses - for our board

be ok?