How can I change MBX860 code to be appropriate to my MPC850 board?

Hello.
I'm now trying to change MBX860 code to be appropriate to my target.
My target is MPC850 which use SMC2 for its communication with host computer.
I changed the code for serial communication and now I could use redboot.
But when I use gdb, there's memory section like .vectors, .text, .rodata, .data
If I use gdb without -nw option(in cygwin), the bars in that 4 memory section increase but
stop at some point. But I don't know why?

In My hardware, memory section is like this,
RAM: 00000000 -     (16M)
ROM: FFE00000 -     (2M)
So I changed mlt_powerpc_mytarget_ram(rom).h(ldi, mlt) (6 files)

But I'm not sure that I should change in the source.
Does anybody know about this thing?

Thank you in advance.

                                                                                            Seunghun