Re: RealTek 8139 driver?

Is RTL8139AS an ISA controller? From RealTek website, cannot find RTL8139AS
information and
RTL8139B(C,D) are PCI controllers. RTL8019AS is an ISA controller. I've
tried the instructions on
http://www.edesix.com/ecos/. (it's for RTL8019AS ISA card?)  It doesn't work
on the on-board RTL8139C target.

thanks,