RE: Ipsec Support in eCos

Hello,

Thankyou for the reply.

As far as I remember some algorithms involved in IPSEC like DES, MD5
were opened for redistribution, may be other algorithms were not like
3DES, Tiger, Blowfish etc.

So does this mean that we cannot develop IPSEC feature to be supported
for eCos.

Other than security issues, is there any further limitation from eCos OS
point of view like requirement of calculation of 128 bit keys etc.

Awaiting reply,

Best Regards
Ramanujan